Match Your Present To Her Personality
May 12, 2017 - 9:25:27 AM
For The Mom Who Loves Travel
A great gift for the mom with wanderlust who’s always taking care of everyone else in the family could be booking a vacation with Princess Cruises. There are plenty of family-friendly activities on and off the ship plus a world-class spa, entertainment and dining—and in November 2017, the Ocean Medallion guest experience platform makes its world debut on Regal Princess, delivering a game-changing level of personalized service that anticipates her needs, wants and desires throughout her vacation. Learn more at www.princess.com/ocean.
• The best earphones for everything from travel to running may be Beats Solo3 Wireless with up to 40 hours of battery life. She’ll enjoy award-winning Beats sound with Class 1 Bluetooth-wireless listening freedom. The on-ear, cushioned ear cups are adjustable so she can customize her fit for all-day comfort.
For The Fashionable Mom
• From FashonABLE, a company that gives women in developing countries opportunities for entrepreneurship, comes a 9mm disc on an 18” chain, stamped with a cute mini character of your choice.
• Scarf camera straps are all the rage and for good reason. Mimi Green Designer Scarf DSLR straps are easily and comfortably worn, made with genuine Italian camel brown leather ends and a stunning, vibrant cotton voile fabric.
• The 12-karat gold-plated saying bracelet is fun and cheeky—and who couldn’t use a gold bangle to go with everything? The inside inscription reads “mom said so,” the outside has a choice of “sit up straight,” “say thank you,” “do your homework,” “play nice,” “say please” or “go play outside.” For something a little sweeter, the charm bracelet is great, too. Part of the Kate Spade Mom Knows Best collection, it features a gold-plated parent-offspring pair drawn from the animal kingdom to stylishly celebrate the power of motherhood.
For The Mom Who Loves The Latest Beauty Products
• An essential for at home or while traveling is an anti-aging, anti−sleep crease, anti−bed head pillowcase. It’s like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. It’s luxe, but it helps her blowout hold.
• Face mists such as Rainforest of the Sea and Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water are a great way to keep her skin healthy and hydrated, and extend your makeup especially while traveling.
For The Foodie Mom
• For foodie moms who love to hit the beach—and give back—there’s a Voyager tote bag beach-ready bundle of everything needed to keep her fueled all day long: margarita caramel corn; potato chips; popcorn, blondies, and an apricot pepita bar, and each one bought means 35 school meals for children around the world. Find it at www.mouth.com.
• For a mom who loves to cook—or just eat well—there’s Puglia’s Adopt an Olive Tree so she can be part of the proud tradition of olive oil making by supporting farmers. The extra virgin olive oil is fresh, single harvest and produced on a family-run, organic farm.