There are more than a hundred signs that a guy is serious, but downplaying the ones that tell you he isn't ends up hurting you. If you don't see these behaviors in your guy, it's time to quit talking marriage and pack your bags.
1. A guy who is planning to be with you owns his part of arguments. He doesn't blame you or others in his past. He is man enough to claim his own mistakes.
2. A guy who is going to marry you wants to show you off. He doesn't try to take you away to out-of-the-norm places for fear of running into an old girlfriend.
3. A guy who is going to marry you is consistent with his phone messages. He isn't up and down and all around. Love isn't hot one minute and cold the next.
4. A guy who wants to marry you does not hurry sex. He knows that relationships take time, and understands that sex will be better when you are ready.
5. A guy who is going to marry you understands that mistakes from the past are part of what has helped him learn. He doesn't try to evade or hide his past life from you. He isn't dishonest with sneaking texts, emails, or social media sites he visits.
6. A guy who is intent on marrying you wants his buddies to know all about you. His buddies embrace you because of way you have made their friend feel. They think you're awesome, but they think their friend deserves awesome.
7. A guy who is going to marry you isn't trying to sell you with his smooth romantic tongue. He wants to be real with you. He wants his actions to show love as much as his words do.
When a guy wants to marry you, you know it. He talks about it, isn't afraid to say he loves you, and his actions follow his words. If you want to marry, rather than holding back and waiting, be realistic and believe what the guy is showing you. -Mary Jo Rapini
For more information or your FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/maryjorapini
Tweet me: https://twitter.com/maryjorapini
Mind, Body, Soul with Mary Jo happens every Monday and Thursday morning 9 A.M. CST on Fox 26 Morning News.
For rates and information on advertising, call Mike McCurdy at 877-634-9180. Or email at tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.