The Beginning of Happily Ever After Begins and Ends with Each of Us
Jan 13, 2014 - 12:04:05 AM
(HealthNewsDigest.com) - My daughter got married recently and everyone she loved was gathered in the church for the ceremony. We listened to the exchange of the wedding vows and admired the wedding rings. The message was clear. Marriage is more than a contract, it is a covenant shared between two willing souls. We don't marry to win, to get our way or to be happy. We get married because we want to love, serve and grow with another person, and we know doing these actions will afford us the ultimate happiness. Marriage is not easy. It is more than saying, "I do." It is willingness, an "I Will," which we partake of every day. Instead of saying, "I do" to your spouse, make the commitment to say, "I will." I will love, forgive and grow with you no matter what happens to our health, our finances or our situation. My daughter and son-in-law are responsible for creating their "happily ever after" in their hearts each day. Congratulations to them and to all of you who have taken the vow of "I will." -Mary Jo Rapini
- For more information or you FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
- http://ustre.am/PLWS struggling with low libido in your relationship.
- Married with small children at home and keeping your relationship close http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_01.mp3
- Improving your body image http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_04.mp3
- Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/maryjorapini
- Tweet me: @ Mary Jo Rapini
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com. We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.
© Copyright by HealthNewsDigest.com