In a Healthy Relationship, You Can Expect These
Jul 24, 2016 - 10:35:21 AM
1. Compassion: Your partner should be there emotionally for you when you're hurting or in pain.
2. Affection: You should be able to expect that your partner will give you affection, including hugs and kisses no matter how they were raised.
3. Respect is not an option: Your partner should honor your opinions and decisions even if they disagree with them. You should never be shamed for the way you feel.
4. Sexual intimacy: not feeling rushed or pushed to do something you're uncomfortable with in the bedroom is an important part of feeling intimate with your partner.
5. Emotionally connected: you should be able to talk to your partner and have their full attention as well as their truth. Both partners should be able to share their vulnerabilities safely with each other.
6. Consideration: you can expect that your partner will be considerate of your needs and treat you with high regard when making decisions.
7. Generosity: you should be able to expect your partner to be generous emotionally and physically with their time and with their actions. Doing helpful actions without expecting anything in return is being generous with your partner.
If you're serious about a relationship, your behavior reflects your intention. These seven show your partner your commitment to creating a life together. -Mary Jo Rapini
For more information or you FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
"Live your life with soul": Free App available from Android Play store now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maryjorapini.soulintention
iOS version https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soul-intentions/id980267702?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8
Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/maryjorapini
Tweet me: https://twitter.com/maryjorapini
For advertising/promo please contact Mike McCurdy at [email protected] or 877-634-9180