6 Ways to Avoid Weight Gain in Your Relationship
Feb 24, 2014 - 12:05:04 AM
The researchers of this study offered reasons for weight gain among women when they are in relationships.
Are women in relationships doomed? Does "with this ring I thee wed," mean you have to pack on the pounds as well? Being aware that this phenomenon does happen and that it happens many times without your noticing is the first step. The second step is to make plans for you not to be in the statistic of weight gain in a relationship. The following suggestions can help you enjoy your relationship without gaining weight.
1. Cook healthy meals together. Both partners live healthier lives when they are eating healthy foods.
2. As much as possible combine exercise into your daily routine. Ten minutes in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening with a walk after dinner ends up to be 30 minutes of exercise each day. It becomes more manageable when we break it down into small increments of time.
3. Women who have hobbies or healthy ways to relieve stress turn less to food for comfort.
4. Make your time together more about doing activities with each other and friends rather than going out to dinner where you sit and eat.
5. Go through a healthy pregnancy together with your partner. You are not eating for two when you are pregnant. In fact, eating a healthy balanced diet is one thing you can do that will benefit your baby's life. Excessive weight gain during pregnancy is harmful for your baby and you.
6. Mentoring a healthy life style including diet and exercise helps prevent childhood obesity. New obesity research reveals that if your child is overweight at age five, there is a higher likelihood that they will suffer from weight related illness throughout their life. Give your children the best start possible.
Weight gain for women in relationships is not inevitable, but is likely unless you take active steps and commit to a healthy lifestyle. When partners work together toward living a healthy lifestyle everyone wins. -Mary Jo Rapini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk6u5s_mx9Q&feature=youtu.be&a
For more information and FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
http://ustre.am/PLWS Struggling with low libido in your relationship.
Married with small children at home and keeping your relationship close http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_01.mp3
Improving your body image http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_04.mp3
Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/maryjorapini
Tweet me: https://twitter.com/maryjorapini
Mind, Body, Soul with Mary Jo happens every Monday and Thursday morning 9 A.M. CST on Fox 26 Morning News. Catch Mary Jo early on Fox 26 Saturday mornings to get your RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGE for the week ahead.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com. We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.