5 Things Real Men Want in a Woman
Feb 17, 2014 - 12:04:30 AM
No matter what survey you research, you will find 5 common characteristics that real men like or need when they are describing their perfect woman. If you are dating or looking for your perfect man, instead of assuming it is all about sex, or moving in with them, or playing the game well, you would be wise to ask yourself this question, "Am I trying to be too perfect for the wrong kind of guy?" Real men don't want you to be perfect, nor do they want you to try too hard. They want you to be a real woman.
1. Emotionally mature guys want you to feel good about your body and yourself. You may think that talking about your fat thighs or cellulite will make them feel about you as a person, but it doesn't. It makes them take notice of what they didn't, and they see it as a downer.
2. Emotionally mature guys want you to be independent. A guy who is mature in himself will not be intimidated by your success, brains or wit. He will be turned on by it.
3. Emotionally mature guys want you to be playful. Women are under the assumption that if they are playful it will seem too bold or sassy. If he is emotionally mature he will delight in your humor.
4. Emotionally mature guys want you to be emotionally mature. Guys who are emotionally mature are not into drama, they don't want to know every small detail of who said what to whom. It doesn't build a connection to see you acting petty, or not being honest in conversations due to fears of losing him.
5. Emotionally mature guys want you to be attractive. Women who take care of themselves are able to relax in a relationship and be real. Guys aren't comfortable with women who try too hard or go to extremes to look a certain way. They much prefer women who will enjoy dates and not move things too fast. Chemistry is important, but you cannot pay for it in a salon, clothing store or boutique.
Most of us make our judgments about men and women from the men and women in our lives. But when you work with men and women, you begin seeing that those judgments we make rather casually have more to say about us, than about whom we are dating. If you want an emotionally mature man or woman, then be emotionally mature. -Mary Jo Rapini
For more information or you FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
http://ustre.am/PLWS Struggling with low libido in your relationship.
Married with small children at home and keeping your relationship close http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_01.mp3
Improving your body image http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_04.mp3
Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/maryjorapini
Tweet me: https://twitter.com/maryjorapini
Mind, Body, Soul with Mary Jo happens every Monday and Thursday morning 9 A.M. CST on Fox 26 Morning News. Catch Mary Jo early on Fox 26 Saturday mornings to get your RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGE for the week ahead.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or [email protected] We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.