"It's always good to give yourself a gift that will help make you feel and look great," explains Dr. Sanjiv Saini of MD Dermatology, with locations in Edgewater, Glen Burnie and Lexington Park, Maryland. "When you feel better you will find that more things in life begin to fall right into place."
The field of cosmetic dermatology offers a wide variety of services, all of which are performed under the direction of a physician. There are a variety of invasive, minimally invasive, and non-invasive procedures available that address everything from wrinkles to sun damage and more. Here are 5 reasons to give yourself the gift of cosmetic dermatology:
1. Look younger. Treatments such as injectables are designed to help turn back the clock on aging, and address such things as wrinkles and aging spots. Those who have cosmetic dermatology treatments find they have younger-looking skin and a healthier glow.
2. Increase confidence. One of the things that people who have treatments done gain is more confidence. They feel better about the way they look, which makes them more confident, and often leads to them engaging in more activities as a result.
3. Address issues. Those who have issues they may have wanted to address, but haven't gotten around to it, can make it a priority. Such issues that can be addressed include moles, aging spots, wrinkles, etc.
4. Please yourself. One of the best reasons for someone to get cosmetic dermatology is to please themselves. While it's never a good idea to have procedures done simply to please others, it's always a good idea when it is something that makes you happy.
5. Love your skin. Most people can't remember the last time they loved their skin. Having cosmetic dermatology treatments can help you to love your skin again, because treatments will help it to look younger, more uniform, smoother, and have a healthier glow.
"It's a great time to give yourself the gift of younger, fresher looking skin," added Dr. Saini. "When you have that you will go into the New Year feeling great and ready to take on new resolutions."
One of the growing markets in the cosmetic dermatology field that provides many with the results they are after is injectables, such as Botox and Juvederm. It's estimated by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery that last year $2.5 billion was spent on injectables. Many see them as an ideal treatment option, because they only take five minutes and are effective at relaxing the fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Those opting for injectables will find that the simple procedure of being prepped, having the injection, and then being able to go right back to their duties is well worth the estimated 3-12 months that it lasts.
MD Dermatology offers a full line of clinical dermatology procedures including precision neck contouring, laser services, injection services, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and more. They are a medically directed spa that offers a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of every patient. For additional information, visit their site at:www.mddermatology.com.
About MD Dermatology
With locations in Edgewater, Glen Burnie and Lexington Park, Maryland, MD Dermatology is a full-service medically directed spa. The medical spa is owned by Dr. Sanjiv Saini, a board-certified dermatologist who has also taught at Howard University and is the coordinating dermatologist for the Washington Nationals baseball team. MD Dermatology offers a full array of services, including precision neck contouring, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and more. For additional information, visit their site at:www.mddermatology.com.
# # #
For advertising/promotions on HealthNewsDigest.com call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or email at [email protected] We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers