· Healthy choices- Organize your life in a way that promotes making wise and healthy choices. For example, don't buy unhealthy foods if you know you will dig into them late at night.
· Eat and drink wisely- Maintain a balanced diet of food including protein, dairy, veggies, grains and fruits and make a point to drink lots of water. Staying hydrated is key because your thirst mechanism declines with age.
· Activity-Keep physically active within your ability and make it a habit to be active each day.
· Life's little goals- Set goals for yourself that are specific and measurable, but also realistic. It's important to challenge yourself as you age through life.
· True thinking-Make sure the rules you are living by and your beliefs are set by you. Your rules should be true to you, as well as helpful and inspiring.
· Healthcare- Make sure to visit your physician regularly for routine exams, and monitoring of blood pressure, cholesterol, and lipids. Be aware of your health, and take care of yourself.
· Yes I can positivity-Whether it be simple experiences that are day to day, or pleasures that come from larger meaning that can change your life, find the meaning in daily interactions with others and enjoy life.
Visit ACEFit.com for more tips on how to stay healthy at any age.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com. We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.
Top of Page
Us | Job Listings
| Help | Site
Map | About Us
Advertising Information | HND Press Release | Submit Information | Disclaimer