With abnormal veins in the legs affecting more than HALF of all men and women in the U.S- Travelers should know there are easy traveler tips to prevent poor blood flow in the legs. Many people also are unaware that there are fast, non-invasive treatments available to get rid of pesky veins fast (even on vacation)!
Dr. Luis Navarro's Circulation Tips for Travelers:
- Stay Active: During a flight, walk around every hour to promote circulation. If driving long distance, be sure to make stops to stretch out along the way
- Rotate and Flex: Rotate your ankles and feet whenever possible, and flex your toes to promote leg vein circulation
- Elevate Your Feet: Raise your feet 6 to 12 inches above your heart whenever possible to assist circulation.
- Avoid High Salt Foods: Unhealthy foods packed with salt can cause constipation, which puts pressure on the venous system. Consider taking a supplement or loading up on foods containing Vitamins C and E, which promote better circulation.
- Do not sit with legs crossed. Crossing your legs puts pressure on your veins and impedes blood flow which ultimately can damage or weaken veins. When the veins become weakened or damaged, blood can leak and collect in certain areas causing blood clots and even spider veins.
- Dr. Luis Navarro, Director of The Vein Treatment Center in New York, NY, and one of the most well-respected and established physicians in the country, has devoted his life's work to the treatment of venous disorders (varicose and spider veins). He founded the Vein Treatment Center in 1982, where he currently holds his practice. He developed a novel painless approach to treating varicose veins called Modern Sclerotherapy that merges minimally noninvasive techniques to achieve the maximum cosmetic results. Dr. Navarro's facility, the Vein Treatment Center, remains one of first and only facilities exclusively devoted to the treatment of venous disorders.
For advertising/promo please call Mike McCurdy at: 877-634-9180 or email [email protected]