- Purchase Annuities: Investing in annuities is a great way to provide supplemental income in addition to social security. Since social security is a hotly debated topic, it’s smart to divest your interests in other forms of income when you reach the age of retirement. Baby boomers can invest in annuities in either one lump sum or in a series of payments.
- Purchase Long-Term Care Insurance: Long-term care services are typically not covered by traditional health insurance. This type of insurance can include coverage for in-home care and other types of coverage that might be helpful as you age.
- Research Home Healthcare Services: BrightStar Care® offices nationwide offer skilled and non-skilled homecare services for all ages. You can have access to person-centered in-home companion, personal, or skilled care when needed during any stage of life all in the comfort of your own home.
- Purchase a Medicare Supplement: Although Medicare covers most healthcare expenses once you reach the age of 65, there are certain provisions that might not be covered. Having a supplemental insurance can reduce or eliminate all additional costs that could be associated with your health insurance coverage.
- Start Your Healthy Habits now: Statistics indicate that by the age of 65, two-thirds of all baby boomers have at least one chronic disease and have seen on average seven physicians. Start creating healthy habits now to reduce costs and improve your health in the future. Increasing your physical activity and managing what you ingest, can make a huge difference in your health down the road.
Founded in 2002 as a family business, BrightStar Care® provides the full continuum of homecare and childcare, including adult and elder care, newborn care, babysitter, and nanny services. BrightStar delivers skilled person-centered care to clients one-on-one in their home or wherever and whenever they need care through its more than 250 independently owned and operated locations nationwide. The Gurnee, Illinois, based company also offers medical staffing services for individuals, families, healthcare facilities, and anywhere healthcare staff is needed. For more information, visit them online at www.BrightStarCare.com, on Facebook at “BrightStar Care” or on Twitter @brightstarcare.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com please contact Mike McCurdy: tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com or 877-634-9180
HealthNewsDigest.com is syndicated worldwide, to thousands of journalists in all media, and health-related websites. www.HealthNewsDigest.com
Top of Page
Us | Job Listings
| Help | Site
Map | About Us
Advertising Information | HND Press Release | Submit Information | Disclaimer