- Can treat young adults in their early 30's
- Provides a more comprehensive treatment than traditional facelift techniques
- Restores volume and redistributes and/or sculpts fat by accessing the deepest tissue layers of the face
- Repositions facial ligaments
- Improves sagging and/or hollow cheeks
- Improves under-eye drooping
- Corrects sagging jawline
- Effectively treats deep nasolabial folds and/or marionette lines
- Corrects loose jowl and/or loose neck
- Smooths overall facial appearance
- Improvement in overall mid-face appearance is better than conventional facelift methods
- No visible scarring
- Relatively rapid recovery
- Durable results are often sustainable for ten to fifteen years
- Improves self-confidence and/or self image
A deep plane facelift procedure typically takes between two to four hours and is performed in a hospital or an outpatient surgical facility. Recovery can last from one to three weeks with most patients able to return to work one week following the procedure.
Patients looking for a powerful, effective facelift technique to address mid-face sagging should consult a highly experienced plastic surgeon to review individualized facelift options and deep plane facelift candidacy. The Glasgold Group of New Jersey is internationally recognized for their compassion, skill and expertise in facial rejuvenation and facelift technique. Their practice consists of two generations of expert facial plastic surgeons, working together to offer patients unique and enduring aesthetic results. The Glasgold Group is skilled in the most medically advanced and cosmetically up-to-date procedures. With experience performing over a thousand deep plane facelifts, the Glasgold Group can safely achieve superior results and produce the most natural appearance with the greatest longevity. According to Dr. Mark Glasgold, the deep plane facelift requires the highest level of training and technical skill, so while it may not be the procedure of choice for many doctors, the deep plane facelift produces the most natural and long-lasting results of any facelift procedure.
If you are considering a deep plane facelift in the New Jersey, New York or Philadelphia area, please contact The Glasgold Group at 732.846.6540 to schedule your initial consultation, or read more about the deep plane facelift.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or tvmike13@HealthNewsDigest.com. We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.