Cosmetic Consultations Just for Men
Many plastic surgeons are encouraging the trend to continue by offering a special area that's just for men. Many of the same quick and simple procedures offered to women can also be offered to men, like age spot elimination or injectable treatments. Other more involved and surgical procedures are also available, such as rhinoplasty and facelifts. Some procedures offered are even more common among men than women, such as chin augmentation. Banish the signs of aging, create the profile you've always wanted to have, and put your best face forward with the right cosmetic procedures for you.
The Most Popular Cosmetic Surgery for Men
It may not be all about brow lifts for men, but there are certainly some treatments more popular among men than others. Men can be just as worried as women about their appearance, just sometimes in different ways and about different areas. According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), the most popular surgical and non-surgical procedures among male patients in 2012 were as follows:
- Rhinoplasty, the ultimate way to change the look of your entire face. Sarasota rhinoplasty surgery is a big one no matter what sex you are, with men just as eager to reshape their profile as women. It's a very straightforward procedure, discussed at length beforehand to ensure you get the exact shape of nose you desire.
- Hair Transplant. For men plagued by male pattern baldness, hair restoration surgery can restore a fuller, more youthful head of hair using the patient's own hair.
- Blepharoplasty. Also known as an eyelid lift, blepharoplasty addresses sagging upper eyelids and puffy under-eye bags. The surgery can restore a more youthful and refreshed appearance to the eye area, making it an ideal procedure for today's busy man looking to stay competitive in the workplace.
- Botox. Botox injections offer a quick, non-invasive solution for erasing dynamic wrinkles like frown lines, crow's feet and forehead lines. Treatment can be fit into a lunch break, allowing work and most other normal activities to be resumed right afterward.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers. Hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm, Perlane and Restylane are ideal for treating skin creases, folds and scars, adding volume to the lips, and contouring the jawline and cheeks. Results typically last six months to a year or longer.
- Microdermabrasion. This non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment gently buffs the skin, removing the damaged outer layers to reveal the smoother, younger-looking skin beneath. Light scarring, sun damage and discoloration, and stretch marks can all be improved.
Quick Nips & Tucks for Men
These popular procedures are just the start of the list when it comes to cosmetic procedures that men want. Give any man enough time to think about how he would improve his own appearance, and you're guaranteed to get a short list of changes he might make. These often include chin augmentation to add prominence to a receding chin, ear reshaping or pinning, hair transplants, rhinoplasty in Sarasota and much more.
If you're considering a cosmetic procedure for yourself, request a consultation today with Holcomb Facial Plastic Surgery of Sarasota, Florida. Dr. J. David Holcomb, MD, is a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Cosmetic Laser Surgeon. His procedures use breakthrough light and laser technology and advanced surgical techniques to get you the best results possible each and every time. Look your best, no matter what your age and no matter whether you're a man or a woman. There are great treatments available for you at Holcomb Facial Plastic Surgery; you just have to schedule a consultation to get started: (941) 365-8679.
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call Mike McCurdy: 877-634-9180 or [email protected] We have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers.