"I remove fat from the abdomen and love handles adding it to areas that need it. This changes the entire body left drooping after multiple pregnancies into a new, 360 lifted pre-pregnancy shape," said Dr. Macias. "It's amazing how one extra step makes all the difference in the way a woman's body shape changes for the better." Dr. Macias offers helpful tips to anyone contemplating a Mommy Makeover.
- Start gathering information and learning about the benefits and risks of your procedure.
- It's easy to think that plastic surgery will solve all your problems or make you look like a movie star. Understanding the limitations of surgery is essential for your overall satisfaction with your results.
- It's shocking but true: any licensed physician can perform plastic surgery without having any formal training. Look for surgeons who have specific training and experience in the procedures you want.
- Telling your husband and children that you want to change your appearance can be a difficult step. Emphasize the positive aspects of your transformation, such as increased confidence and a more positive outlook.
- Set up a time to meet with the plastic surgeon you are interested in. You may choose to bring your husband or older children with you to the appointment to help ease their minds.
- It may help to meet with multiple surgeons until you find one who is a good fit. Experience, training and credentials are important, but so is personality and bedside manner.
- Once you have decided on a surgeon, you should receive a quote regarding the surgical fees. Do some number crunching, and see whether this fits into your budget.
- You'll need a couple of weeks to recover from surgery with no work. Be realistic and practical, and ask for help with the kids and household duties so you can rest and recuperate. Getting everything in order and taken care of before your surgery will help you rest and relax after your procedure.
Get started with a 360 Mommy Makeover by requesting a free consultation online. Read this eBook which explains the plastic surgery process from start to finish. For more information, visit www.MarinaPlasticSurgery.com and like Marina Plastic Surgery on Facebook.
For advertising/promo please contact Mike McCurdy at [email protected] or 877-634-9180