Kohler Launches New Colors, Finishes and Speaker Stand for Moxie Showerhead + Wireless Speaker
May 17, 2013 - 4:51:15 PM
With this in mind, Kohler designers immediately went to work and had the idea of introducing colors to the collection. At the 2013 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York City, Kohler will debut its speakers (sold separately) in chartreuse, navy blue, cherry red, and retro blue. Brushed Nickel and Oil-Rubbed Bronze join the White and Polished Chrome finish offering, as well.
· Chartreuse evokes a bright and brazen sense of youthfulness
· Retro Blue is clean and serene; a neutral tone that brings tranquility to the shower
· Navy Blue serves as the color offering's mainstay-a classic option rich in color saturation
· Cherry Red takes inspiration from the product's namesake as a bold, bright tone that instantly adds moxie to a space
"Whether it was a family of four with two teenage daughters or recent college grads sharing a one-bathroom apartment, the question was the same: 'Can I order another speaker?'" says Kohler performance showering product manager Leslie Bronson. While the answer has always been yes, Bronson says the expanded offering doubles as a way for consumers to personalize shower décor and to color-code speakers for each member of the household. "When mom, dad and the kids each have their own, they can leave their Bluetooth*-enabled device paired with their own speaker." Simply power on the wireless magnetic speaker, stream the desired audio and pop it into the showerhead.
Consumers also shared they take advantage of Moxie's mobility and premium sound quality by using it throughout the home-even beyond. A stand, manufactured from the same material and color as the showerhead's spray face, will now be included with purchase. "We wanted the stand's aesthetic to complement the sleek form of the speaker and to hold the speaker in a variety of directions, depending on where you want the sound directed." The Moxie securely nests in the stand straight up, on its side, or a balance in between.
About the KOHLER Moxie Showerhead:
The Moxie showerhead syncs with any Bluetooth-enabled device-smartphones and mp3 players-and streams music directly into the shower. But the fun doesn't stop there; the speaker pod can be removed for enjoyment on the go, throughout the rest of the bathroom and beyond. "Smartphones are transforming the way people access music," Bronson says. "Half of all smartphone users stream music directly from their devices. The Moxie Showerhead takes accessibility to a whole new level. It offers a convenient, stylish sound boost. It's like having your own mobile DJ."
· Installation is fast and simple, the same required for a standard showerhead.
· Sixty angled nozzles provide a full, rich coverage.
· Audio Control is managed through the paired Bluetooth-enabled device
· The on/off button on the speaker includes a light that changes color to indicate when the speaker is paired and when the battery needs to be charged.
· A lithium battery** provides on average seven hours of playtime; recharging the speaker is easy with the USB cord provided.
· Redocking the speaker capsule is simple. A strong magnet located in the dock's base maintains a secure hold.
· List Price (MSRP)
White speaker and stand: $129
Moxie Color speaker and stand (sold separately from showerhead): $149
Moxie showerhead in Polished Chrome, white speaker and stand: $199
Moxie Showerhead in Brushed Nickel or Oil-Rubbed Bronze and white speaker: $258.70
For advertising and promotion on HealthNewsDigest.com, call or email Mike McCurdy at: 877-634-9180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.We are syndicated worldwide and have over 7,000 journalists as subscribers who may use our content for their own media.